Adjust the size of graphical objects in BricsCAD to suit screen resolution. This can make working with BricsCAD easier for users with higher resolution monitors.
The command has 3 options:
- Standard. Sizes graphics to suit HD resolutions or smaller. This is BricsCAD default values.
- Large. Size graphics to suit 2K - 4K resolutions.
- Extra Large Size Graphics to suit 4K resolutions or greater.
- Download using the button below.
- You can load by simply dragging and dropping the file onto an existing drawing window in BricsCAD. If you find it useful, then you can use APPLOAD to get BricsCAD to load it automatically.