This is a remote web training course runs through the basics of using 2D BricsCAD. No prior experience in CAD is required. based around our BricsCAD Beginners training material.
Up to two people can attend these sessions. Bring a buddy and cut the cost in half!
Sessions are recorded and made available to you as a resource following.
The course will cover the following topics:
- The BricsCAD user interface. Explore the drawing area, menus, and command line.
- Construction of simple drawings by creating and manipulating basic objects.
- Use of drawing tools to accurately construct and place objects.
- Drawing structure and organisation.
- Annotation and dimensioning.
- Inquiry commands, how to measure and find more information on drawing objects.
- How to re-use drawing content.
- Drawing layout, page setup and printing.
- How and where to find help.
To undertake this course you will need:
- A PC/Laptop with the latest version of BricsCAD installed.
- An internet connection capable of VDSL speeds or greater.
- Headset with mic, or headphones with webcam.
Cost is $1,275 + GST for up to two people. Bring a buddy and cut the cost in half!