The new release has several new functions and improvements helping you to be more productive on any project, analysis or when you are working on territorial or geographic information. Below gives you an overview of what you can do with the new Street View palette, the advanced tools for GIS and object selection and several other features to help you work smarter not harder.
New AutoCAD/BricsCAD/ZWCAD/GstarCAD palette for displaying and navigating dynamic Google Street View images on any drawing/map.
Advanced geometric and data operations you can use for creating new objects from analysis processes.
Buffer: Buffered polygons around point objects, linear objects or polygon boundaries
Overlay: New objects based on geometric and data operations between existing object groups (Intersect, Union, Erase, Identity, Clip, Paste or Symmetric Difference)
Dissolve: New polygons based on the grouping of other adjacent polygons with some common data.
Centroids: Polygon Centroids creation by adopting the polygons data
Areas of Influence: Polygons defined by the set of points closest to each point of a selection of points in the drawing. (Voronoi diagrams)
Advanced object selection system based on geometric and data operations between existing object groups. (Intersect, Touches, Within, Contains, Disjoint, Overlaps or Crosses).
Texts based on objects data.
· User-selected location and name for image files resulting from Background Map captures
· Transparent dynamic Background Map regeneration on view changes (Zooms, Pan, etc.) even when another command is running.
· You have the option to label linear objects at a single point and not only by means of repeated labels along the length of the object
· GPX(GPS) data provider now also supports writing
· New provider for reading Esri ASCII Grid files
· Data related selection options (by Table and by Query) in the commands that allow selecting objects (Export, Publication to Google Earth, etc.)
· Simultaneous removal of several Fields in Data Table definitions
· Optional selection of the required Grid files for a Coordinate Transformation using Grids.
· Updated main Esri projected coordinate systems (ArcGIS 12.8) and EPSG tables (version10.026)
· Are vamped interface layout and icons design
Jason can answer questions you may have, help you to figure out what license suits your requirements and send you a no obligation quote.
If you are currently running on an older version and would like to have access to use the new features and improvements of Spatial Manager 7 you can contact Jason at CAD Concepts for a chat and no obligation quote.
Watch the Spatial Manager v7 here.
Note: Some features can only be found in the Standard or Professional editions. Some of them only apply to CAD versions and may not be available in older BricsCAD versions.