BricsCAD - Getting Started Series for New Zealand Users
BricsCAD are launching 30-minute weekly online tech talks aimed at Australia and New Zealand users. The online tech talks are about getting users or those considering BricsCAD as a CAD option familiar with the basics for general production work and as a platform for specialised tasks.
What is BricsCAD - Getting Started Series?
- 30-minute weekly tech talks on deploying BricsCAD in current customer environment
- Step-by-step presentations of unique and familiar 2D productivity tools (first set concentrates on 2D, which is heavily used in BricsCAD)
- Hosted by Bricsys
Who is it for?
- CAD user interested to see what they can look forward to when using BricsCAD
- New BricsCAD users who want to learn quickly in bite-size sessions
- Existing BricsCAD users who want to see what’s new, or have a refresher
The webinars will run on a Thursday with the first one kicking off on Thursday 5 August 2021, 4.00pm (NZST). To register click here
Get in touch here to learn more about BricsCAD or download a free 30 day no obligation trial.