Spatial Manager™ for BricsCAD (and AutoCAD) is a powerful plug-in that allows you to import and export geospatial data between BricsCAD drawings and geospatial files, data servers or data stores, display background maps and manage alphanumeric data and data tables. Coupled with an intuitive interface you'll find that Spatial Manager will greatly enhance your productivity.
Spatial Manager allows you to
- Import into BricsCAD from Google Earth (KML or KMZ), OpenStreetMap (OSM or PBF), Shapefiles (SHP), GPS, Points (many formats), Excel, Access, ESRI ArcInfo®, MapInfo, GML (GML or GZ), PostGIS, SQL Server, SQLite, and many more geospatial sources.
- Export from BricsCAD to Google Earth (KML or KMZ), Shapefiles (SHP), Points (many formats), MapInfo, PostGIS, SQL Server, SQLite, and many more geospatial targets.
- Transform coordinates as part of the import/export process
- Attach Backgrounds Maps, powerful and easy to use.
- Alphanumeric data tables as BricsCAD Extended Entity Data (EED). Manage data tables and fields. Data viewer and editor included.
- Save Tasks to replay the import processes so many times as desired.
- A Simple, which is intuitive to use and allows you to be more productive
- Perpetual licenses. Pay once, no periodic fees.
- Comprehensive, informative wiki that explains how to get the most out of this powerful plug-in.